Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was
Alright folks, how many people do cooking at home, on a trip, while camping, on a boat or whatever?  I found a product that is inexpensive and would cut all your cooking chores and time spent prepping food for cooking, in half.

I found a great little product, that has really been a God send in the kitchen.  It takes up very little room, requires no electricity or batteries, just takes a little turn of the wrist.  This little gadget will do all the chopping, pureeing, shredding, slicing, mixing, etc....

I love cooking and baking, but I dont like to spend all day doing prepwork.  We saw this cute little item on the shelf in one of those "as seen on tv" stores in the mall here.  It was under $20, and may I say, it was money well spent!  It has cut my kitchen time in half, literally.  This gadget does all the work for you with just a little turn of the handle on top of the unit, all your prep work and mixing is done fast and easily.

It is called the Kitchen Plus 2000...if you want to check it out you can find it on youtube as well, ther is a well done little infomercial...when the video was released it was called the "Chefdini".  It is really a great little product, it does over 30 functions!  There is a recipebook/instruction book and at least 15 different parts all for that one little price...you can take it anywhere...are you participating in a chili cookoff? Take this with you and it will chop all your peppers, onions, etc...in no time at all...this gadget would take first prize in any cook off! lol!!  Don't believe me? Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUM3Reo97NM

This item gets a big two thumbs up from me!!  Well worth the price.  If you were to buy a kitchenaid mixer, all the attachments, a mandolin, and various other kitchen items they would cost you upwards of $500!  I know, some people would prefer to waste electricity and space in the kitchen...i have a very small kitchen so this gadget is a perfect fit, and even better, it fit into our budget!!  It doesnt get any better than that...It makes short work out of making guacamole and salsas of any kind...without dirtying knives, cutting boards, dishes and such...and clean up is so easy....

Well its time for me to go and start my time in the kitchen...maybe I will start posting pictures of my creations.....

Comments

Popular Posts