Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

simply awful product

I don't get out much except to work in my garden and it takes me forever to tan.  Well I saw this product on the shelf at walmart so I thought I would pick it up and see how it worked.  It is a well known brand so I figured it would work better than some of the other brands I saw on the shelf.  It is "Coppertone Endless Summer Sunless Tanning gradual tan moisturizing lotion".  It boasts that its for a flawless, natural looking tan you control....talk about false advertising.  It had a pleasant scent, it went on nice and creamy, and I put it only on my leg since they get the least amount of sun...but it has been real hot around here ...117 degrees....so obviously there is a lot of sweating going on....Well we had a few cooler days when I first started using this, so there wasnt any sweating and the product seemed to be working as I was noticing a gradual tan starting to show up...but it was fake looking, orangey coloured rather than a nice shade of sun soaked brown.  And then the heat showed up and so did the sweat, oh my god, streaks everywhere, it was awful...and the minute I took a shower it washed off instead of staying on as it was supposed to.  Dont waste your time or money on this product, try something else....just because it is a trusted brand dont trust it yourself until you try it first.  Now you have a reponse from me, try another brand and leave this one on the shelf.

Comments

  1. Greetings!

    I'm following from Monday Mingle Blog Hop! You're doing a great job blogging. Keep it up! I'm new at blogging too, but I find that it is always better to blog about whatever is on your mind, the comments will follow.

    Have a wonder-full Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that review! I know not to buy that! :)

    New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Hey, new follower from MondayMingle. Thanks for linking up and I hope you have a great 4th of July! www.MeasuringFlower.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every sunless tanning product I've ever tried hasn't worked for me. They either are streaky or I look orange :) New follower from the monday mingle, have a great week! You can find me at
    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had much luck with any of them. I think if you have fair skin, you may not have much luck. Keep up the blogging, I can't wait to read more. Isn't it such fun to just write what your thinking down and share it with others? Visiting and now following via Finding New Friends Hop...hop over to my blog and follow back if you like... http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

    Jessica K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts