Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

sorry folks

someone hacked my account here and i almost lost my entire blog...not a good thing but i am up and running again and am in the process of posting several new things...i have some recipes for you and several reviews, they kind of stacked up over the past few days while i was trying to get this cleared up....i dont know who got into my account, i have an idea since only one person had my password and if i find out that it was in fact that individual, they are messing with the wrong person because they also involved my facebook, twitter and other accounts, and that is not putting me in a good mood right now, and im not the one you want to mess with, trust me...anyway, i know you will like to read what i have to say so give me this weekend and i will be posting these new blog entries...plus im battling a raging mass of ants in my office this morning, so i will be taking care of them first and then i will sit down tonight and post my blog entries....you have a wonderful summer dessert drink recipe...my version of a black cow and it can be twisted into an egg cream for those of you on the east coast lol...and lots of other goodies as well....keep an eye out, dont go away...lots of interesting reading coming your way...

Comments

Popular Posts