Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

I'm back...

I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to get back to you, but pain has a way of doing that to a person...pain and trying to be a semi foster parent to a friend who is my son's classmate.  I hate seeing kids left home alone while the parent goes out to work, but I know it has to be done.  But things got too out of control here with him, and our son suffered for it so we had to put our foot down and now he will only be staying a few days per week instead of every day, and there is no way in God's green earth that we would take on his brother who is so totally out of control that even his own family cant handle him.
Anyway....with all that out of the way, I am back in action here and still havent heard from many of you...so far only one person is a regular responder on here...thank you Ainsley!...come on guys...what do you want to see from me?  Do you have recipes that you are looking for?  Do you have recipes that you would like to see? themes?  maybe you want fathers day ideas?  cook outs ?  marinades?  Just ask and I will happily post the recipes.  Maybe you want some craft ideas...I have lots of those as well...just tell me what you would like to see, give me some ideas as to what you like and want to see.  Any topics you want to talk about?  We can start a conversation here and keep it going...something you have seen in the news and want to talk about?  books you have read and want to discuss?  Nothing is that taboo here...I jusst ask that you keep the profanity to a minimum but beyond that pretty much anything goes.

Love you all,
Annamarie.....

Comments

Popular Posts