Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

Ahhh....Balloon Fiesta time again

Sitting here watching the hot air balloons fill the air for Balloon Fiesta here in New Mexico.  Next year we may go down to Albuquerque on the special shapes rodeo day...but I hope when we go, the weather holds out.  The balloons were grounded yesterday because of high winds, but the still gave everyone a good show, they all inflated and stayed on the ground, so you still got to see all the special shapes.

There is nothing like a beautiful clear blue sky, crisp cool fall air, and balloons going up as the sun comes over the Sandia mountains...a true sign of the beginning of fall.

If you have a bucket list, put this on it, it is something you truly have to see for yourself.  This weekend I will be posting photos both here and on facebook.  Anyone wanting to see what we witness every year, can come look at my pictures.

The only thing that has marred the fiesta this year is the fact that at least two people were seriously injured.  One balloon hit power lines just down the street from where I live, one of the passengers in that gondola was so severely burned that he lost one of his arms and the others in the group were also badly burned.  The day prior, on wednesday, one of the gondolas apparently had a rough landing and an elderly woman inside broke her leg.  So as you can see, even tho there is so much beauty, there is always some beastly elements involved as well.

Will try to go out tomorrow morning, and see if I cant capture more of these beautiful teardrops and special shapes as they fill the skies...keep your fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular Posts