Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

A nice way to "whistle while you work " or workout for that matter

Hey, Readers!

How many of you love the old classic Disney movies? Ever been to Disneyland or Disneyworld? Did you leave singing one of the many Disney hits that we all grew up listening to?  Or that we still play for our little ones?

Do you whistle while you work? Do you use some of these old classics to work out to?..Do you sometimes play the old Disney classic songs to make the day go by faster?

I dont know how many of you hate turning on the tv just to have it as background noise, or to be a babysitter for our little ones...I know that describes me and many others that I know. 

Anyway, I digress...A new boxed set of Disney classics is being released as a box set...no not themovies that we all have already, but a boxed set of 90 movie songs like "whistle while you work" and many others...If you love all things Disney, this #DisneyClassicsBox set of 90+ songs is just for you! http://bit.ly/DCBoxSet

Preorder the #DisneyClassicsBox http://bit.ly/DCBoxSet & get a fab download from @alexgmusic7 & @PeterHollens!

I know this really made my day when I found out about it..If you dont want it for yourself, it will make a great Christmas present, especially since the holidays are right around the corner.

I know my little one is outside the Disney music tune age group, but I have caught him still humming a few of them without even realizing it...I know I do it.  My grandbaby would dearly love this...what about yours?

Why dont you go over and check them out?

Comments

Popular Posts