Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

Life and spring break

Well, as everyone with kids knows, it is spring break.  So we are trying to keep our chin up and keep active.  We have been going mall walking, planning to shoot hoops with my son, planning to go riding bikes together, hubby has been working in our garden....getting things together for spring planting...don't want to plant things yet, we are still getting snow warnings.

I haven't been able to do much having serious RA issues....for those that don't know what that is or don't know me and my health problems, I had major reconstructive back surgery in June of last year and i was diagnosed with several major heath issues, one of which was degenerative rheumatoid arthritis.   Now that they have taken care of my back,i think the RA has settled into my hips so i can barely walk, and i cant walk at all without being in serious pain.  I hate taking medication but they are finding more and more to put me on trying to keep me out of pain and thus far nothing has worked, the only way i can stay out of pain these days is to stay in bed and try to sleep, and i hate that just as much.

for those of you that don't have RA...be thankful, take care of your bones and your body...RA steals the joy from your life and sometimes makes you wonder if life is really worth it.  No, I am not suicidal but some days, when the pain is at its worth, I can see how some people do get to that point. when each step brings agony, and you cant enjoy doing the things you used to look forward to doing...what I wouldn't give to be in my kitchen baking right now, or volunteering more than I do now, etc....but that's life, and on top of that, I am showing signs of menopause...that's not such a bad thing tho (who wouldn't love to be rid of their monthly curse?)

The only other issue that is a real pain to deal with in my life right now is my mother.  Her early onset alzheimer's is getting worse and being as she lives with us, we see her deteriorating daily and have to deal with the symptoms and how its going.  It almost tears our family apart at times, but I thank God that we are good Christians, or we would have been destroyed as a family by now. 

Anyway, that is where I am right now....Life is fantastic, I love my husband and son, and I would not trade them for anything in the world.  I would not trade my life for anything in the word.  God never gives us more than he knows we can handle with His help and the love of our family.

Comments

Popular Posts