Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

Kohl's

It was a typical lazy Sunday morning, everyone was up and ready to face the day. Phillip and I were reading the Sunday paper and Jr was reading the sales ads (as he always does)  and mom was reading the funnies.  .  r got all excited about something he found in an ad, so he brought it over to me. Well, being as my son and I spend a lot of time in the itchen together, eh knows the thins i want and need.  Well he was reading the Kohl's ad and saw several of the items I had said I needed for the kitchen  So Jr rousted his daddy and we all headed off  to Kohl's in Santee, CA.  I am glad we did!  I had never been to a Kohl's store before, I had always thought they were out of my price range and just too upscale for my taste. (kind of like the way Mervyn's, Macy's and JCPenney's were).  But i have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.The store was neat, clean, well stocked and organized.  The prices were very reasonable.  The inventory was fantastic.  They had items I would never have  thought  a department store would have.  I thought I was going to have to go to a specialty kitchen shop, but I was wrong.  It was all right there at Kohl's!  I had just broken my Belgian waffle iron, nd they ad a new one, top of the line, name brand, and it was cheaper than the one I had bought before!  I also found a cuisineart griddler...fantastic product at an awesome sale price.  It was half the price I had seen it advertised anywhere else. needless to say, I know where I am going to start doing my kitchen gadget shopping!

Kohl's Department Store
9412 Mission Gorge Road
Santee, California 92071
(619) 258-1016

Comments

  1. Do they have one close to you in New Mexico?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have kohl's everywhere, but now that i am not working, and dont have a personal income, i cant afford to shop like i used to. I just have to make due. but i do have some goodies at the top of my list that i really want, but they will just have to wait till christmas and/or my bday lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts