Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

Rimmel Scandeleyes Gel Eyeliner

Women are always looking for ways to make themselves look beautiful, right? Aren't we always looking for that perfect product?  Eyes, lips, hair, hands, nails, lips, etc?  Wouldn't it be great to find that one product to make our one target area look better?

As for me, I already found fabulous products for my lips, nails and hair, which I will reveal in later blog posts, but right now, I would love to talk about a wonderful little product I just discovered, that is amazing!

Yup, I was one of those women who was always looking for the ultimate eye liner.  I was stuck on this one eyeliner (who shall remain nameless) for years, it made my eyes look great, but it nearly always broke the bank for me, since it was much highter than anything else in my beauty regimen...and I wasn't making that much money at the time.  So, even tho I live differently now, and can get pretty much whatever I need, but I always look for that bargain.

You can always find me hanging out at the makeup area, checking out new products and whatever deals I can find.

Well, while on one of these little jaunts to the makeup counter, I was looking around for what was new for eyeliner.  So, I normally stick to the cheaper ends of the makeup area, but I decided to roam out of my comfort zone, and decided to heck out the Rimmel area, and something new caught my eye.  The young lady filling up the cosmetic aisles had just gotten done filling in the Rimmel area, and I looked up and saw a product I thought I would never use...gel eyeliner.

I had always been a liquid or pen eyeliner kinda girl but I figured, let's try something new...what a surprise! I was getting tired of my eyes looking like racoon eyes, but I wanted my eyes to look wide awake and not like Alice Cooper, ya know? The produt is alled Rimmel Scandeleyes Gel Eyeliner. It is a pretty decent sized pot of the gel eyeliner and a nice brush that has a great tip on it. Upon reading the back of the product, I also found out it was waterproof, it gives up to 24 hours of rich intense colour that doesnt flake, smear or run.

I couldn't believe it, it really did sound too good to believe. Needless to say, I took it home.  And I was truely amazed at how great this product really works.  Every one of it's claims were completely true. I have actually been complimented on how great my eyes look!!  And it was my first day out using the new product.
That was the sell point for me...can't wait to go and try the other colours.  I can say it is easy to use, goes on smoothe and clean, and I won't go back to the other products, now that I have tried this one!  Anyone want some used eyeliner?? lol  For the price, this brand is far less expensive than any other brand, and literally works incredibly well...you won't be sorry if you pick up this product, you will be saving money in more than one way!

Comments

Popular Posts