Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

Review: Beanilla

As you all know, saying I love to cook and bake would probably be the understatement of the century.  I am always trying new things, and then passing on the recipes to you.  I didnt learn to cook and bake the conventional way, being as my mom mainly made everything from a box instead of from scratch, and if she ever used vanilla, it was that crappy stuff you get for 99cents at your local mega mart grocery store. 

I never knew about REAL vanilla extracts and vanilla beans until Food Network came along, and i got to learn how to cook and bake from the stars on that station...It was there that I learned about the joys of REAL vanilla and vanilla beans.  The bad thing was, after going to the store, I found that the real stuff was really cost prohibitive, so i never got to try the  products, and had to continue using the artificial stuff.  I thought that the fake stuff was awesome in itself...wow, was I ever wrong!!

I had read some blogs and heard from friends, about Beanilla http://www.beanilla.com/ , and I hopped over to their facebook page and their website.  I couldn't believe how many great things they carried...I am going to tell you about some of their fantastic products...and away we go!

I tried a generous 4 oz bottle of their Madagascar vanilla extract http://www.beanilla.com/madagascar-vanilla-extract-2x...and let me tell you, it smelled like heaven in a bottle!! (and tasted divine in all my desserts and even in savory dishes!) Yes, I will post the  recipes I tried, using this fantastic product, at a later time.  It is a unique, robust, full flavoured extract that works fantastic in everything from a delicate vanilla souffle or a decadent creme brulee right down to a rustic chocolate chip cookie!

I had the ultimate pleasure of trying their fresh vanilla bean pods http://www.beanilla.com/vanilla/vanilla-beans .  I never imagined I would ever get to try such a luxury product such as these, nor did I ever imagine that there were different kinds of vanilla beans, and that they were so very different!  I tried their Madagascar vanilla beans and also their Ugandan vanilla beans...to be honest it is so very hard to pick which one i like better! I tried both of them, and to be honest I think I like the Ugandan just a slight bit more than the Madagascar.  It has a fuller bolder more aromatic scent and flavour, so I used this in a rich savory dish that I made, it was truly fantastic.  I took one of the Madagascar beans, and split it in half and then cut them in half again, crosswise, and put it in a container of white granulated sugar, and you have not had luxury until you make your own vanilla sugar.  And from this vanilla sugar, I created a vanilla scented facial scrub and it is fantastic in tea, coffee, on top of creme brulee, you name it, the possibilities are endless!

I cant wait to try more of their products! And this company is not just limited to vanilla, they have so very much more than that...it may take me a lifetime to try every one of their products but it would be worth the wait!

There are more products than I could ever even imagine on this site!  Everything from extracts to saffron and everything in between.  And not only are the products fantastic, so are the people!  I have had the ultimate pleasure of contacting and dealing with a wonderful customer rep by the name of Natalie Winquist, she has made my Beanilla experience into a real dream come true!  I cannot say enough fantastic things about this site, the people and the products ....I hope I can do more reviews on their products. My family and friends are definitely reaping the rewards of me trying out these products lol!

Comments

Popular Posts