Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

recipe: ladyfingers

Lady fingers
Ingredients:

4 eggs separated
2/3 c white sugar
7/8 c all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder

preheat oven to 400degrees f.  Line two 17"x12" baking sheets with baking parchment (or silpats). Fit large pastry bag with a plain 1/2" round tube.

Place egg whites in bowl and beat on high until soft peaks start to form.  Slowly add 2 tbsp of sugar and continue beating until stiff and glossy. In another bowl beat egg yolks and remaining sugar.  Whip until thick and very pale in colour. 

Sift flour and baking powder together on a sheet of wax paper.  Fold half the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.  Fold in flour, and then add remaining egg whites.  Transfer mixture to pastry bag and pipe out onto prepared baking sheet.  Bake 8 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts