Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was
Still having a blast on my birthday, my husband and son decided to take me to Outback steakhouse.  I had the steak and lobster and you get two sides of your choice, I had the seasoned rice and garlic mashed potatoes.  It was all done to perfection, it had been many years since I had lobster so this was quite a treat, and it was served with seasoned butter, which gave it a wonderful flavour. The steak was perfectly done,  as I like mine medium rare, and that is exactly what I got, and perfectly seasoned.  The wait staff and managers were friendly and more than willing to help, even changing the tv channel for us (none of us cared to watch golf or football) so we asked if they would turn it to our Nascar race.  And I had a wonderful blended peach drink that was so flavourful and was like a cross between a smoothie and a slurpee, of course it had enough alcohol in it to floor most people, but it was just like biting into a fresh peach, and being that it was so hot outside, it was the perfect drink to have, i would go into Outback just to have that drink again! Lastly, we each had a different dessert.  My son had the trio, which was a slice of each of their cakes/cheesecakes, very decadent, hubby had the chocolate thunder from down under ...another decadent dessert...I am not one for things that are that sweet so I had something unique...I had the key lime pie, it was tangy, sweet, not overly sweet....very simple but very well done and so smooth and creamy.  Definitely a meal that is highly recommended.  We thought that they were going to have to roll us out the door, but we actually made it back to the car, lol.

And what a wonderful way to finish off the day, my son handed me a box, and I almost cried when I opened it...it was a beautiful celtic sterling silver cross.  The only time I have removed the cross from my neck is to put a different chain on it...absolutely gorgeous!  Thank you hubby and Jr....I love you both so very much.  They are the best birthday present of all!

Comments

Popular Posts