Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was
I hope you all are enjoying my posts...well here is another one, and this one is a real safety issue. 
I do a lot of cooking and baking, and I use a lot of pyrex products.  Well I had my 13"x9" pyrex baking dish sitting on the back of my stovetop, for lack of room right now, in my kitchen. Anyway, I had my various pots on the stove that i was making dinner in, and then i had my back turned to the stove so I could dice up the chicken and onions that i needed for my meal, and all of a sudden i heard this horrendous explosion....i felt something hit me in the back, and i thought it was my son but he was nowhere to be seen, so I looked everywhere and I couldnt figure out what it was but my son came out in the kitchen and noticed it was my pyrex baking dish...apparently the wrong burner, on my electric stove, had gotten turned on and the baking dish exploded, literally, into millions of shards of glass, i thank god that my son wasnt in the kitchen with me and I thank god I wasnt facing the stove when the baking dish exploded...the stove top wasnt even on for more than a few minutes when the baking dish exploded..  I can understand if i was trying to cook with it on an open flame on the stove top, but this was not a gas stove, and there was nothing in it, and it wasnt even fully on the burner, so there had to be a flaw in the glass or something because i have never, in all my years of using pyrex have i ever seen one explode that way.  Now I seriously hesitate even thinking of buying another pyrex product after this, after my husband and son helped me clean up the shattered glass, then picking glass out of the back of my shirt, and cleaning up where the glass had cut thru my shirt and cut into my back, and also cleaning my feet and my sons feet from stepping on the glass that had landed on the floor that we couldnt see at the time.  I plan on sending a copy of this review to pyrex incorporated and let them know what happened so they can do better quality control...any one of us could have been blinded by the flying glass!!  I just thank god i was the only one in the kitchen at the time and I was not facing the stove or that may have been what happened to me, the glass would have exploded into my face and eyes.  Not a pleasant thought.

Comments

Popular Posts