Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

It's saturday

If you want to go to a good movie this weekend, one you can actually take your kids to, go see Jack and Jill by Adam Sandler.  Yes of course there is a certain amount of bathroom humour, but theres very little if any vugarity or sexual content.  Lots of laughs, lots of familiar faces for those of us who follow Adam Sandler movies...keep your eyes open in certain scenes and you will see loads of other familiar actors who normally are not in Sandler's movies, and I dont mean small screen actors, hes got the big names in this one, but I wont spoil it for you...go see the movie!!!   Lots of twists and turns, lots of mixed emotions in this movie, happy, sad or indifferent in spots, it was one of his better movies.  Seeing Adam play himself AND his twin sister...it was so well done seeing both siblings in the same shot, you couldnt tell they were the same person, you would have thought they were two separate people...And keep your eyes on the credits at the end, you will be surprised at some of the names you see, makes you want to go right back and see it again so you can see if you catch those people in the movie the second time around....and here is a suggestion...if you can, go to the early bird or the matinee...far less patrons and you can enjoy it much better.

Comments

Popular Posts