Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congratulations to Tony Stewart, Stewart/Haas racing team....Nascar's 2011 champion, and the winner of the final race of the season last night....and what a wild ride it was, coming from the back of the pack twice to sneak the win away from Carl Edward who everyone had pegged as the shoe in to win his first championship.  Well, it seems God is a Tony Stewart fan as well, he held off a huge storm cell till the moment Tony won the race and got out of his car, it was if God was showering Tony in his own version of champagne lol.

Congratulations also to Carl Edwards for making the race worthwhile to watch and bringing back the Nascar of the old days, where a race was a race, it was clean, it was fair, and it was edge of your seat racing.....Maybe next year, Carl, if you came this close this year, there is no telling where you will come out next year....

Two totally awesome drivers....Nascar at its best, showing the class that it hasnt seen since Dale Earnhardt died.

Comments

  1. Hi, I found you at "faithful bloggers". I am now following you and you can follow me back if you would like to.
    hhtp://www.christiangirlygirls.com
    http://www.faithfulcafe.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts