Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

coming attractions!!!

I know  you all love contests, especially when the chances are real good that you will win, right?  Well I have three companies who want me to host contests for them....one is a photo book made with photos you have on your computer posted into a hardcover book....the shipping is free, and guess what, everyone on my blog wins...only one winner for the book but the rest get a percentage off of their purchase of the book.  I am being sent one of these books and i will blog on it and those who are interested will know one way or the other if it is worth it.   Second contest is personalized stickers...who doesnt like stickers?  do you do scrapbooking, snail mail letter writing, etc....this is going to be awesome...I will be posting this one shortly after i do the first contest, and thirdly another company is showing interest in having me review some of their products after I won a contest on facebook yesterday, and they are showing possible interest in doing a contest with me also here on my blog, its a fantastic company, they have great gift items, and with christmas right around the corner, we could use all the help we can get, right??

So keep your eyes open tonight or tomorrow morning and i will start the contests....good luck everyone!

Annamarie, this blogs mommy!!

Comments

Popular Posts