Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

life's craziness

Hello all my followers/readers and friends...

I am sorry I have been incognito for awhile but let me give you a little rundown, and you can see what's kept me off here for so long..

I went in for knee replacement surgery, during the last week of june, and that kept me flat on my back for at least 2 weeks.  No fun, let me tell ya, to be honest, in hindsite, had I known there was going to be this much hassle and pain, I would have never had the surgery to begin with.

I just found out today, 9/15, that I will be going back in for a follow up surgery, tomorrow...nothing like last minute planning.  I have been told it is a day procedure, not really surgery but they refer to it as such.  It is supposed to be a procedure that only lasts about 30 minutes, of course, the last time I went in for a day surgery I was put in ICU for a week.  So, we shall see.

About three weeks after having my knee surgery, I ended up back in the hospital.  I was sicker than a dog, and had to be taken in to the er, where I was put thru every imaginable test, including giving up nearly 15 or so vials of blood.  I was told, I now have to deal with gall stones, fibroids in my female parts, and blood clots stemming from my surgery.  I can never get a break...

Had a biopsy done a couple of weeks ago, all tests came out negative for cancer.  Thank God. That is the biggest break I could get.

So as you can see it has been extremely chaotic.

But, I am back, and I will be posting some fantastic recipes and reviews for you.   So this is the first in a long line of posts.  I hope to get some of these posts going today, if not by wednesday...and that is a promise.

If any of my readers out there have any ideas about what they would like to see me post, such as themes, recipe ideas, holiday ideas, etc...bring them on.  Have any of you been looking for a long lost recipe, or recipes from certain restaurants you would like a copycat recipe of, just drop me a line.

Be writing at you very soon!

Comments

Popular Posts