Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was
Good evening readers!

It has been awhile since I blogged to you last...I am back...

Since I last wrote you, but so much has happened, that I just havent been able to get back to you...I have a lot of posts to enter very soon.

I just got out of the hospital a few weeks ago, after having major spinal reconstruction...again.  I hope this one takes better than the last two spinal reconstructions.  This was what they call a two tier surgery...one surgery went in thru my side, below my ribcage, to insert a spacer between two vertebrae to replace the damaged disk.  Then, they cleaned up and did a second surgery, where my back was opened to replace the faulty rods, screws and spacers that the last surgeon put in.  Then they added an extension just north of the last surgery...so vertebrae at the L3 to the S1 vertebrae are "fused".  I am not allowed to bend, stoop, twist or lift more than ten lbs.  I am healing at an incredible rate according to my new surgeon.

The next very bad thing to take place, was that the management of the apartment complex we were living in decided they wanted to kick us out (probably to raise the rent for the next person coming in)  It seems this complex is for short term living while people either had a house built or till they could find something more permanent.  we have lived in those apartments for over 6 years...so that was probably what triggered them to kick us out...we had no help to move so we had to do everything ourselves.  they wanted us out on november 10th, which was when I was going in for surgery...so with a bit of coercion they agreed to let us stay till december 7th...but with no help, we were still rather stuck...I went with the boys to help pack, right after I got out of the hospital...which wasnt a smart thing to do, but had to be done!!

We had to leave a lot behind, we just didnt have the time, or the energy to move anything more, so much of our furniture got left, and various other things...But we were out before December 1st., and we have not looked back.

They tried to send us a bill for painting the apartment, getting rid of the furniture, deep cleaning, cleaning the rug, etc...  It was them who kicked us out, they never fixed anything that we reported, the place was cockroach infested and mouse infested...they never sent in an exterminator so much of out belongings that we left were totally chewed up or messed on and not worth cleaning...so we left them.  Not to mention, they never even cleaned the kitchen.  The stove hood was greasy and sticky, the stove was not clean, instead of cleaning the counters, they painted over the dirt...yup, you read it right...they painted the counters.  I know this because the longer we used the counters, the more the paint bubbled up and peeled, it was gross thinking paint may have gotten into our food, etc.

So, we are now settled into a 3 bedroom house, it is not as far out as the place we first lived when we moved here from California, but we are still a ways out on the outskirts of the city...very quiet, nice neighbours, no sirens, etc.  We can even sit out and watch the stars at night because there are no city lights to blot out the stars, and we can watch our "pets" come into our yard and play with each other...we have wild cotton tails that come into our yard to eat the burr bearing weeds and nibble the leaves off our bush. We also have ground squirrels, owls, hawks, ravens and finches of all kinds that come into our yard to eat and play.  Lots of fun to watch.

Ok,well I am done boring you, just wanted to catch you up to date with all the goings on from my end.

I will have more posts within the next day or so...have no fear!!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanza, etc....God bless you all!

C'ya next time!

Comments

Popular Posts