Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

Coming out of hibernation!

Hello one and all!

I know you all have been wondering where I have been...The past year and a half have been crazy.  My husband has been battling with kidney cancer and a heart valve that was failing...so just when we think we have him back on the road to recovery and some semblance of normalcy, then we find out that the surgeon that operated on his cancer, caused a herniated bowel (that now needs to be operated on), which will be taken care of on Monday, July 31st.

I haven't even put out my usual yearly Christmas cards/letters...which is definitely not like me at all (for those of you who know me well).  We have not moved, as of yet, but we will be doing so in the next few months. It is real slow going right now...trying to keep Phillip on the sofa, whilst Jr and I do the packing and most of the shuffling off to storage with the boxes as we pack them.  Phillip is allowed to drive us, but not much else.

Things aren't going so well for me either.  As you know, I had my right knee replaced not that long ago, that healed nicely but now, it is having all new problems...and the new surgeon thinks the replacement may need to be replaced, along with my left knee.  As if that wasn't bad enough, my spine may need another surgery to fuse the next vertebrae above the last fusion, since it appears the disintegrating bone disease is moving north, which is something we feared would happen eventually, I had really hoped it would have waited a few more years down the road...but, we gotta do what we gotta do.  I ain't ready to be an invalid yet, tho the pain does put me down more often than I would like to admit!

I also had both eyes operated on to remove double cataracts in each eye.  Simple surgeries, no pain till one of the eyes ended up inflamed and that had to be the most agonizing pain I have ever been thru.

Jr has been doing well.  He is fully homeschooled now.  His middle school was making things rough on him and us in general.  The online school he was attending was just as bad, so we gave up and took him out of school completely and teach him the proper curriculum and extra curricular activities.  He is learning to drive and spends his time racing go karts and doing computer animation, when he isnt helping us or doing his studies that is.

Well, I don't want to bore you to tears in my first catch up post, there will be lots of new things coming down the pike...I am looking into advertising some good companies here on my blog, and posting about them as well.  Only the best for my readers!  My blog will be getting a new look very soon as these new things start happening.  Bear with me folks, I haven't forgotten you!

Comments

Popular Posts