Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hello all!

Would you all rather see more recipes or more reviews? Or would you rather me keep it all about even?  Please let me hear from you.  I don't want to give you what you do not want to read.  As it is we get so much junk in our email boxes, I want to stand out so you have something to look forward to reading each day.

I hope to hear from you all.  I do have lots of recipes and reviews waiting to come your way.  I am going to post a few here and there until I hear from you all...and then I will post as many as you would like.  Both holiday and regular recipes and all kinds of reviews.

If you are looking for a particular recipe, please let me know and I will happily find it for you.  If I don't have it, I will find it for you.  Tried and true recipes, Grandma's recipes, international recipes, desserts, main courses, appetizers, drinks...whatever you would like to see, I will gladly post them.

Keepin it real for you all!
Annamarie

No comments:

Post a Comment