Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

Healthy, decadent, no bake chocolate oatmeal drops

No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Drops
3 cups old fashioned oats
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 cup flaked coconut
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk (preferably 1% or nonfat)
1/4 cup margarine or butter
2 cups multi grain cheerios

Put all together in a microwave safe mixing bowl.  Microwave for 1 minute, remove from microwave and mix everything together.  If the mix is a little dry, add a bit more peanut butter, if it is too wet, add more oats or cheerios. 

Refrigerate mix for about an hour, to let it firm up slightly. 

Layer a baking sheet or tray with either foil or parchment paper.  Take a cookie scoop or a tablespoon and scoop out little balls of the mixture onto the sheet/tray.  Cover with Plastic wrap, and return tray to the refridgerator or freezer. When they have hardened up,  you can  store them in a zip lock bag in either the fridge or freezer.  These make great grab and go snacks...great for a little pick me up!  (they are real popular with all ages)

NOTE:  Originally this recipe asked for full fat milk, less oats, no cheerios, and triple the sugar...I healthified it up so most folks can keep their new years resolutions without feeling too guilty!

Comments

Popular Posts