Wednesday, September 21, 2011

crazy again

well as you can see it has been awhile since i posted, but there are good reasons.  I was down sick for two weeks with some kind of stomach bug, and my back/fibromyalgia were really flaring up good ...and jr was down and out of sick from school for a week, so I really wasnt able to sit down to do much of anything. but hang on to your horses, I have loads of reviews, etc to post, just going to take me a little time to get them all together but within this coming week i should have several posted...you are going to love these...I will start posting them probably on friday, since tomorrow i will be volunteering at the school....so we will see what happens...

2 comments:

  1. Life seems crazy for everyone I know. I'm not sure how we do it all!

    Clayton
    http://www.claytonpauthomas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a miracle that is for sure

    ReplyDelete