Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was
Hello friends and family...and potential friends!

I really have to stop promising to post daily, it obviously jinxes me and causes me NOT to be able to post...!

Anyway....

I don't know how many of you have been to New Mexico, or who have thought about coming this way, but if/when you do come here, I will usher you to one of the greatest little specialty restaurants in my area...it is called "Urban Hot Dog".

I have been going to this little hot dog joint since it first opened, and they have one of the most unusual menus I have ever seen...so many different hot dogs, almost impossible to pick just one!  All of them are fabulous and filling!  All hot dogs/sausages at Urban Hot Dog, are amazing, each one is a masterpiece of flavour and colour!

Every now and again, they come up with new hot dog masterpieces...you need to go here frequently so as to not miss any of these amazing dogs!

My family and I made a trip to Urban Hot Dog just this past week, and we caught one of these masterpieces...to first see it, you would think "this can't be good, it is too weird"...but you know what?  Dont judge a book by it's cover...open wide and take a bite!  You won't be sorry that you did...

The last trip we had gone to the menu board and picked which hot dogs we wanted to devour ...and made our way to the order counter...that's when we saw that they had a new dog ...all of us looked at each other, and that's when it happened, we all ordered the very same dog, abandoning the ones we had planned to order.  This one was so unusual that we couldn't resist!

Why was this dog so different you ask?  Imagine this...the dog is called "Snoop Dogg"...lots of things run thru your head when you read that title but hold onto your seat...It starts out with a steamed bun, slathered with peanut butter, a deep fried dog, topped with caramel corn and a drizzle of bbq sauce!  Sounds weird, right?  It is one of the most amazing dogs I have ever had...don't get me wrong, all their dogs are amazing, but this one is over the top! A little sweet, a little heat, and you are in hot dog heaven...!!

Normally my family and I will each order a different hot dog...never the same as each other, that way we can taste three different hot dogs at each trip...we take bites of each others hot dogs and see how incredible they all are!

If you think the hot dogs are all that is amazing, you would be wrong...they have several different types of french fries or onion strings...and dozens of toppings and house made sauces!

The restaurant is always clean, and the staff is amazing!  You always feel welcome and special...!  The owner is Matthew Bernabe...he is one of the nicest people around. Helpful, well mannered and friendly!  Not often do I say that about people, rarely does the staff at other restaruants ever open doors for you and treat you like family...that is why Matthew Bernabe gets high marks from me...!!

I can't say enough about this group...all I know is, as for my family and I, we will be back...time and time again!


Comments

Popular Posts